As it’s looking more and more like this won’t be getting the facelift we’d planned on giving it, FM/GN (sort of) proudly presents for streaming and download the Song At Least Six People Have Asked If They Could Please Get.
Get it. Free download, per usual.
Oh! Yeah! Wait! There’s a tutorial/howto section coming soon, and we’re kicking it off with a breakdown of this track. So if you’re wondering how we get to be so goddamn nice, stay tuned and find out.
I’ve been sleeping on these for a while. No more! And a big HUUUUAAAAAAGH! to Nick for taking last night’s Bike Shorts by storm! He walked away the big winner with a hundred bucks in his pocket, I walked away feeling more than a little like Fanny Hill. I’m gonna beat his crazy filmmakin’ ass with a board if I don’t get my dub.
Not much to say about this one. There’s a familiar-looking guy performing an impromptu overhaul of arguable necessity (in his underwear) in his bedroom, upon a green Squarebuilt bicycle, and there is some music playing, and the music that is playing is a (very) rough draft of the new Fake Money/Fantozzi joint. You’re about to taste what Crazy Nick tastes, you clowns!
Brass monkey, real monkeys, fake money, Phil grease, a chorizo torta and Sleezy Fuckin D were all harmed in the making of this video.
See dude, you fucked up again. Our Wavestation understudy Drop D finally got the call to arms and it’s looking like some combination of Bangbus, Gentle Dental and Larry H. Parker got my crippled-from-the-neck-down ass a million dollars in the studio. This is the first 2010 has seen of Fake Money Productions and she’s looking nervous, though not necessarily for the reasons we’d have chosen. Yeah, this track is about a month old. And? We’ve been spending 90% of our time blowing ketamine, staring down full-grown aggressive jungle cats in the attic and slow-dancing with medical mannequins to the tortured tones of Townes Van Zandt. Sorry. The other 10% goes to paying bills and reading beautifully illustrated travel literature on the john.
Stay tuned! Don’t worry! Crazy Nick’s apologetically unrelated left-field stop-motion videos are coming soon, 2010 will see more of Fake Money blowing out the bass bins in your favorite NYC venue, FM’s own Sleezy D will be immortalized doing some unnatural shit on film at Bike Shorts on February 21st at Public Assembly in Brooklyn, a whole mess of filthy thunderous new club shit is brewing with Skizm and G. Nasty in the Meserole lab, a road trip to Providence over President’s day weekend is gonna leave some permanent scars, and the dickless bastard who stole my wheel on Friday is going to be Rubbing The Lotion on The Skin in our dank, moldy, monster-infested basement by next weekend. How does it taste, motherfucker? Tell me, how does it taste?